Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 5--Spectator and/or Active Participant

One time when i was just a spectator was when i was on a missions trip in Jamaica. We were doing some song leading and doing the motions and everything for the kids. I knew the motions and songs but I didn't want to go up on the stage in front of them to lead them. I could have become more engaged if I did go up on stage and do the motions for them.
One time when i was an active participant was also in Jamaica when we were doing a Vacation Bible School for the kids. I was a leader in the story reading and read the story to them but also doing some other things with them that I led. The motivation for this was that I was helping the children of that town to become more religious and to just help them in their overall lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment