Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1--Opening Thoughts

1. My top 3 leaders:
a. My Parents
b. My youth leaders at church
c. My teachers

I chose these because they all have the qualities of a leader and have great positive influences on me. They also try to help me to acquire the same qualities of a leader.

2. I would like to acquire the characteristics of being kind, courageous, friendly, and the ability to be able to stand up and become a leader in the face of problems.

3. My definition of leadership is the ability for a person to stand up and be a leader in the face of problems.

4. I am taking this course to learn the abilities of a leader and to become a good leader myself. I hope to gain leadership experience.

5. Reflection:
I did not play a major role in the initiative but i did help to get a few people untangled. I was not in a great position to help people to get untangled because i was on the outside of the circle. I learned about my own strengths of being able to help people. Our groups strengths were being able for everyone to lead and help each other to get untangled.


No comments:

Post a Comment